After Hours Emergency Information
We have you covered. The Veterinary Emergency Clinic covers our calls when we are not available. This service is not intended to serve as a substitute but rather an extension of our services.
The Veterinary Emergency Clinic is located at 17829 Murdock Circle located on the access road across from Sears at The Port Charlotte Town Center Mall. Their phone number is (941) 255-5222.
If your pet has a medical emergency AFTER regular office hours:
- REMAIN CALM
- Protect your pet from any further harm—being careful not to be bitten or scratched.
- Dial 255-5222 and explain the problem to the Emergency Clinic technician.
- Follow instructions given to you over the phone
- Drive safely
First Time Clients:
We welcome all new patients to our hospital and we are very pleased to have you as a client. You can download our new client form here
. Please make sure you bring previous records as well as a valid form of ID with you to your first appointment. We will do everything we can to serve you and your pet.
To make your first visit a pleasant experience, here are some tips to assist you.
- Call for an appointment
- Arrive 10 minutes early, this will give our staff time to verify your information in the computer.
- If possible, fill out the Patient/Client information sheet in advance. You can either bring it with you at the time of your appointment or fax it back to us at (941) 625-6068.
- If your pet has received medical care at another hospital, please have the previous veterinarian fax a copy of his or her medical records to (941) 625-6068 so that we may review them in advance.