Payment is due when services are rendered. We pride ourselves on our personalized service. Due to our belief in patient-client-veterinarian relationship we cannot respond to medical questions or estimates prior to examining your pet. We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit.
With Care Credit you can:
- Get the care your pet needs immediately, including preventive, emergency and surgical treatment
- Get 1 year interest free on purchases over $200.
- New Care Credit customers can get 10% off your visit with your brand new card on purchases up to $100 through our clinic.
- Benefit from low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Save your other credit cards for household and unplanned expenses
- Choose between several payment plans
- Pay no money upfront or annual fees
Ask our staff for information on how you can apply for Care Credit yourself. The short application takes only a few minutes to complete and you will receive a decision within seconds.
We strongly encourage our pet owners to enroll in an insurance policy for their pets. Owning a pet requires owners to accept the financial risk if their pet gets injured of becomes ill. Insurance is also about risk assessment and a personâs willingness to assume all or part of a financial risk. Veterinary Health Insurance gives stability and peace of mind that comes from knowing that our pets have insurance to cover the majority of the cost.